Since I’m likely to be commenting on a number of different books and other sources, I thought it might be helpful to put their bibliographic information in one place so that it could more easily be referred to. You’ll find them listed below. If you have any books, especially books of Christian apologetics, that you would like to see analyzed on Evangelical Realism, feel free to list them in the comments.
- The Case For Faith, by Lee Strobel, published by Zondervan, Grand Rapids, MI
- The Faith, by Chuck Colson and Harold Fickett, published in 2008 by Zondervan, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49530.
- I Don’t Have Enough FAITH to Be and ATHEIST, by Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek, published 2004 by Crossway Books, a division of Good News Publishers, 1300 Crescent Street, Wheaton, IL 60187
- Mere Christianity, by C. S. Lewis, published in hardcover in 2001 by HarperCollins Publishers, 10 East 53rd Street, New York, NY 10022.
- On Guard, by William Lane Craig, published in 2010 by David C. Cook, 4050 Lee Vance View, Colorado Springs, CO 80918